Light Your World For God Part 3
Have you ever wondered why many churches have little interest in witnessing? Have you ever asked, “Is there something our church can do to make a difference for the Kingdom of God in our community? How can we have a real breakthrough in outreach?”
This course provides the answers to those and many other questions by providing you with instructional and inspirational material on the following:
- How to organize and implement the highly effective and popular Soup and Salvation Bible study program
- Starting a Prayer Ministry
- Starting a Visitation Ministry
- Starting a Literature Evangelism Ministry
- Starting an in-home Bible Study program
- How to effectively deal with objections raised during Bible study
- The Four (4) Steps people take in making decisions and how to guide your Bible interests through those steps
- Learn how to reap a harvest from your Bible study work and ministry
- The F-F-F principle to effectively answer objections
- The three simple principles, ABC’s, of successful Bible work
- And much more …
“Better is the end of a thing than its beginning, and the patient in spirit is better than the proud in spirit.”
Join Pastor Mark and Teenie Finley for over five (5) Hours of Powerful Teaching, Spiritual Insights and Practical Steps in this Course!
You have done an excellent job in completing the first two courses in the Light Your World For God series, we encourage you to take this course and finish the series on these effective biblical principles, which have worked, for over 30-years, for Pastor Mark and Teenie Finley around the world.
- You may enroll in this course, but we recommend you first complete: Light Your World For God Part 2 before starting this course
Course Curriculum Part 1
Soup and Salvation Bible Study Program
You learn soul-winning by going into the field, not in a classroom.
Ministry 3 – Literature Distribution
Soup & Salvation Bible Study Progam: Ministry 3 – Literature Distribution
Course Curriculum Part 2
Dealing With Objections
Very few people make up their minds to accept Jesus, as Lord and Savior, without a struggle. Get more people to say YES!
Learn about the four (4) steps people take in their decision making process and how to guide them through the process.
Reaping a Harvest
God is preparing for a bumper crop at the end of earth’s history. His unusually large final harvest will surprise us.
Success in Bible Work
You can be a successful soul-winner. Jesus illustrated the secrets of successful soul-winning in His own life.
Submit your review