Light Your World For God Part 2
In Light Your World for God Part 2, we present additional practical, field-tested, proven principles that can make a dramatic difference in your church and community. The following topics are included in this course:
- Biblical and practical principles for discovering and developing interests
- The psychological “Going-Forth” principle
- Practical steps to develop the attitude of a soul-winner
- An effective plan for giving Bible studies with practical guidelines
- How to begin a Bible study ministry
- Thirteen (13) principles for giving Bible studies
- Basic plans for giving Bible studies (for example, in the home, in small groups, etc.)
- How to set-up and maintain Bible contact records
- and much more …
Join Pastor Mark Finley for over 3 Hours of Instructional Material, Powerful, and Inspirational Presentations in This Course!
Now, more than ever, Jesus is seeking individuals to partner with Him in soul-winning. Jesus told His disciples:
“The harvest truly is plentiful, but the laborers are few. Therefore pray the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest.”
PREREQUISITE—Light Your World For God Part 1 must be completed before taking this course.
The biblical principles you will learn in this course expands on those you learned in Light Your World for God – Part 1 course. We encourage you to complete the series by enrolling in the Light Your World for God – Part 3 course. God promises you an abundant harvest. Put them into practice and watch what God will do.
- Before starting this course you must complete the required prerequisite course: Light Your World for God Part 1
Finding and Developing Interests1 of 6
Planning for Bible Studies2 of 6
13 Principles For Giving Bible Studies3 of 6
Begin a Bible Study Ministry4 of 6
Bible Studies: Basic Plans5 of 6
Submit your review