Light Your World For God Part 2
In Light Your World for God Part 2, we present additional practical, field-tested, proven principles that can make a dramatic difference in your church and community. The following topics are included in this course:
- Biblical and practical principles for discovering and developing interests
- The psychological “Going-Forth” principle
- Practical steps to develop the attitude of a soul-winner
- An effective plan for giving Bible studies with practical guidelines
- How to begin a Bible study ministry
- Thirteen (13) principles for giving Bible studies
- Basic plans for giving Bible studies (for example, in the home, in small groups, etc.)
- How to set-up and maintain Bible contact records
- and much more …
Join Pastor Mark Finley for over 3 Hours of Instructional Material, Powerful, and Inspirational Presentations in This Course!
Now, more than ever, Jesus is seeking individuals to partner with Him in soul-winning. Jesus told His disciples:
“The harvest truly is plentiful, but the laborers are few. Therefore pray the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest.”
PREREQUISITE—Light Your World For God Part 1 must be completed before taking this course.
The biblical principles you will learn in this course expands on those you learned in Light Your World for God – Part 1 course. We encourage you to complete the series by enrolling in the Light Your World for God – Part 3 course. God promises you an abundant harvest. Put them into practice and watch what God will do.
- You may enroll in this course, but we recommend you first complete: Light Your World For God Part 1 before starting this course
Finding and Developing Interests
Before we begin looking for interested people, God stirs their hearts.
13 Principles For Giving Bible Studies
Learning to depend more on Christ and not on our own knowledge, wisdom or strength.
Begin a Bible Study Ministry
One of life’s greatest joy is telling others about Jesus and what He’s done in our lives.
Bible Studies: Basic Plans
When we use what we have, our Lord multiples our efforts to accomplish marvelous things!
Submit your review