7) Sunshine – Secrets to Wellness
In this course, you will learn that sunlight is the seventh secret to wellness. Sunshine strengthens your immune system and can lower your blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
– Taught by Teenie Finley
The sun is ninety three million miles from the earth yet it is the most important source of energy for life on earth. In fact, the sun is 109 times larger than the earth. It’s estimated that a million earths could fit inside the sun. It’s an important factor for life right on here on earth and something we need for our health. In this course, Teenie Finley teaches you the benefits of sunlight to health and wellness.
“Every day the sun comes up on time and sets on time. It helps to establish order in the universe.”
As Teenie reveals Sunshine as a Secret to Wellness, you will:
- Learn why sunshine is referred to as the “happy vitamin”
- Learn how sunshine soothes the nerves and makes you feel better
- Learn how to protect yourself against overexposure to harmful Ultraviolet (UV) rays from the sun
- Learn how many minutes of sunshine is recommended daily
- Discover how sunlight increases your vitality
- Learn how sunshine is a natural source of vitamin D for your body
- Discover why sunshine is the best source of vitamin D for your body
- Learn the health benefits of vitamin D
- Discover how sunshine helps prevent osteoporosis
- Discover how sunlight promotes positive thinking
In addition to the instructional video from Teenie Finley, this course provides the following resources for you to download:
- The audio file of her entire presentation, which you can listen to offline or add to your playlist – listen in your car, etc.
- A FREE red-letter King James version of the Bible.
- Before starting this course you must complete the required prerequisite course: 6) Environment – Secrets to Wellness
By Teenie Finley