8) Sleep – Secrets to Wellness
Rest and good sleep are two aspects of God’s prescriptions for a good and healthy body. Learn the importance of sleep to your health and the many benefits it has to your body.
– Taught by Teenie Finley
In order to maintain a healthy lifestyle, you must get plenty of rest! Out of all the secrets to wellness, giving our bodies enough time to sleep is something that many people ignore the most. Some of the causes can be an excessive amount of entertainment, television, internet, and even overworking your body. Rest and good sleep are two aspects of God’s prescriptions for a good and healthy body. This course teaches you the importance of sleep to your health and the many benefits it has to your body.
Sleep is the eighth Secret to Wellness.
“If you are going to live to that healthy 100 and you’re going to have good health and be happier and healthier, you need good restoring rest.”
As Teenie reveals Sleep as a Secret to Wellness, you will:
- Learn how much sleep you actually need to keep healthy
- Discover some common causes of sleep deprivation or sleep debt
- Understand how sleep debt can affect your mood, your performance at work, your memory, and other areas of your life
- Understand the two different types of sleep (for example, REM (rapid eye movement) sleep and non-REM sleep)
- Learn the different stages of sleep
- Discover the anti-aging benefits of sleep
- Learn how to determine if you are getting enough sleep
- Get Teenie tips to help you sleep better
In addition to the instructional video from Teenie Finley, this course provides the following resources for you to download:
- The audio file of her entire presentation, which you can listen to offline or add to your playlist – listen in your car, etc.
- A FREE red-letter King James version of the Bible
- Before starting this course you must complete the required prerequisite course: 7) Sunshine – Secrets to Wellness
By Teenie Finley