5) Nutrition – Secrets to Wellness
Learn the three (3) key principles of good nutrition. Learn how to choose the right kinds of foods for good nutrition. Discover foods that can actually protect you against the killer diseases (for example: cancer, high blood pressure, Alzheimer’s, etc.) of the 21st century. Discover foods that can actually harm you and make you more susceptible to diseases. Learn the seven (7) benefits of a plant-based diet.
– Taught by Teenie Finley
The key principles of good nutrition are choosing the right kinds of food, the times to eat them and the amount that you consume. Having a good nutritional diet is very important in keeping a healthy lifestyle which is why nutrition is the fifth secret to wellness. This course teaches you how to maintain a nutritional diet!
Nutrition is the fifth Secret to Wellness.
“Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.”
(1 Corinthians 10:31)
As Teenie reveals Nutrition as a Secret to Wellness, you will:
- Learn the three key principles of good nutrition
- Learn some of the foods that actually protects against the killer diseases of the 21st century
- Learn how modern science is discovering the benefits of a plant-based diet
- Learn the Seven (7) Benefits of a Plant-Based Diet
- Learn what phytochemicals are and how they protect you against harmful diseases
- Learn which foods contain these phytochemicals
- Understand what antioxidants are and how they protect you against harmful diseases
- Learn which food contains the highest amount of antioxidants
- Discover what scientific studies show that can actually reverse heart disease
- Understand the importance of keeping your body more alkaline than acidic and how that helps prevent so many types of cancer (breast, prostrate, etc.)
- Learn what foods keep your body more alkaline than acidic
- Learn the dangers of a high-fat diet
- Discover how your diet can help reduce your risk of cardiovascular death
- Discover how your diet can help reduce your risk of pulmonary (lung) diseases
- Learn how many grams of fiber you need per day
- Discover how diets that are high in fiber help to reduce the risk of cancer, diabetes, and other killer diseases
- Learn the recommended amount of time between meals
- Discover what sugar does to your immune system
In addition to the instructional video from Teenie Finley, this course provides the following resources for you to download:
- The audio file of her entire presentation, which you can listen to offline or add to your playlist – listen in your car, etc.
- Seven (7) Benefits of a Plant-Based Diet.
- Before starting this course you must complete the required prerequisite course: 4) Lifestyle – Secrets to Wellness
By Teenie Finley