3) Love – Secrets to Wellness
Learn how love and intimacy are connected to our physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual health. Learn how science is proofing the healing power of love and healthful loving relationships. Learn the impact of a “network of friends” on longevity.
– Taught by Teenie Finley
Loving relationships play a big role in our health, which is why it is the third secret to wellness. You may ask “What is love?”, and “How does it affect my mental health?” This course helps you find out the answers to these questions and many more!
Love is the third Secret to Wellness.
“Love and intimacy are at the root of what makes us sick and what makes us well… If a new drug had the same impact virtually every doctor in the country would be recommending it for their patients.”
(Dean Ornish, MD, Founder and President – The Preventive Medicine Institute in Sausalito, California)
As Teenie reveals Love as a Secret to Wellness, you will:
- Learn how love and intimacy are connected to our physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual health
- Review data from documented scientific studies that shows the healing power of love
- Learn how loving relationships help to reduce blood pressure, reduce the risk of coronary heart disease, and boost the immune system
- Learn the impact of a “network of friends” on longevity
- Learn some tips for building loving healthful relationships with family and friends
- Discover scientific evidence that shows how the brain responds to loving relationships
- Discover the source of unconditional love and how you can love unconditionally
- Discover the relationship between attending religious services regularly and mortality rate
In addition to the instructional video from Teenie Finley, this course provides the audio file of her entire presentation for you to download and listen offline or add to your playlist – listen in your car, etc.
- Before starting this course you must complete the required prerequisite course: 2) Exercise – Secrets to Wellness
By Teenie Finley