2) Exercise – Secrets to Wellness
Learn the importance of having an active lifestyle and the benefits that you can receive from exercising, even as little as 30 minutes a day for 5-days a week. Discover from research, conducted by the University of California, the impact of exercise on the progression of Alzheimer’s disease. Discover how exercise helps build you physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
– Taught by Teenie Finley
If you want to feel better, or more energetic, and live a longer and happier life reducing your risk of chronic diseases, then it is important to develop a regular exercise program. Exercise is the second Secret to Wellness.
“When you have worn out your shoes, the strength of the shoe leather has passed into the fiber of your body. I measure your health by the number of shoes and hats and clothes that you have worn out.”
(Ralph Waldo Emerson)
As Teenie reveals Exercise as a Secret to Wellness, you will:
- Learn the importance of having an active lifestyle and the benefits that you can receive from working out/exercising even as little as 30 minutes a day for 5-days a week.
- Discover how a steady routine of exercise slows parts of the aging process
- Discover from research, conducted by the University of California, the impact of exercise on the progression of Alzheimer’s disease
- Discover that physical inactivity is linked to more deaths worldwide per year, than those caused by smoking
- Learn the relationship between exercise and weight control
- Discover the relationship between exercise, mood, memory, and learning
- Discover how exercise can reduce the risk of certain cancers, heart disease, stroke, diabetes
- Learn how exercise helps reduce the detrimental effects of stress and helps alleviate depression and chronic pain
In addition to the instructional video from Teenie Finley, this course provides the audio file of her entire presentation for you to download and listen offline or add to your playlist – listen in your car, etc.
- Before starting this course you must complete the required prerequisite course: 1) Water – Secrets to Wellness
By Teenie Finley