Destiny and Decisions-Part 3 by Dr. Sandy Doran
Babylon Has Fallen: A Reason to Break From Crowd-Think
In this course, students will:
- Grasp the significance of the Second Angel’s message in Revelation 14:8.
- Recognize the importance of symbols in the Bible, particularly the book of Revelation.
- Make the connection between the characteristics of historical and symbolic Babylon.
- Understand that the symbolic fall of Babylon represents the distortion of Biblical truth by religious and government leaders.
- Realize that worshipping God on the seventh-day Sabbath will be the crucial issue before Jesus comes.
- Become sensitized to stand up for those who are maligned by others in the social caste system established by peer groups.
- Commit to follow Jesus now by developing the ability to think apart from the crowd.
- Commit to follow Jesus in the future by standing for biblical truth despite what others say or do.
- Be able to download and shade drawings that reinforce the materials presented in the main lesson
- Complete a drawing related to the materials presented in the main lesson by following a step-by-step instructional video from Dr. Sandy
About the instructor...
Within the educational arena, she has taught on every level from pre-school through college, held top administrative roles in four schools, and worked as Associate Superintendent of Education for the Florida Conference for 15 years. Most recently, she served as founding head of North Tampa Christian Academy, creating an innovative environment for project-based learning.
Dr. Doran holds a bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education from Atlantic Union College, a master’s degree in religion and communication from Andrews University, and a doctorate in special education from Boston University. She currently serves as Curriculum and Creative Director of Three Angels for Kids.
- Before starting this course you must complete the required prerequisite course: Destiny and Decisions-Part 2 by Dr. Sandra Doran
The Three Angels’ Messages of Revelation 14 for ages 9-13 years
Babylon Has Fallen: A Reason to Break From Crowd-Think1 of 3
Grasp the importance of the Second Angel’s message in Revelation 14:8. Learn the importance of symbols in the Bible, particularly in the book of Revelation.
Supplemental Lesson 1 for Part 32 of 3
Drawing helps us remember things, so have some fun shading drawings related to the lesson material on the Second Angel’s message in Revelation 14:8.
Submit your review