Destiny and Decisions-Part 2 by Dr. Sandy Doran
Creation: A Reason to Give God Worship
In this course, students will:
- Grasp the significance of the second half of the first angel’s message in Revelation 14:7
- Recognize the connection between Revelation 14:7 and Exodus 20:8-11
- Perceive the detail and precision of the natural world as indicators of a Master Designer
- Understand that God’s universe operates on principles and laws
- Accept the Biblical imperative to worship God on the seventh-day Sabbath
- Marvel at God’s ingenuity in designing creatures with unique abilities to navigate their world
- Develop an awareness that a true understanding of science is in harmony with a Creationist worldview
- Be able to download and shade drawings that reinforce the materials presented in the main lesson
- Complete a drawing related to the materials presented in the main lesson by following a step-by-step instructional video from Dr. Sandy
About the instructor...
Within the educational arena, she has taught on every level from pre-school through college, held top administrative roles in four schools, and worked as Associate Superintendent of Education for the Florida Conference for 15 years. Most recently, she served as founding head of North Tampa Christian Academy, creating an innovative environment for project-based learning.
Dr. Doran holds a bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education from Atlantic Union College, a master’s degree in religion and communication from Andrews University, and a doctorate in special education from Boston University. She currently serves as Curriculum and Creative Director of Three Angels for Kids.
- Before starting this course you must complete the required prerequisite course: Destiny and Decisions-Part 1 by Dr. Sandra Doran
The Three Angels’ Messages of Revelation 14 for ages 9-13 years
Creation: A Reason to Give God Worship1 of 3
Grasp the importance of the second half of the First Angel’s message in Revelation 14:6-7. Learn the connection between Revelation 14:7 and Exodus 20:8-11. Discover how understanding science is in harmony with a Creationist worldview.
Supplemental Lesson 1 for Part 22 of 3
Drawing helps us remember things, so have some fun shading drawings related to the lesson material on the second half of the First Angel's message in Revelation 14:6-7.
Submit your review