Destiny and Decisions-Part 1 for Ages 9-13 Years (Grades 4-8)
By Dr. Sandy Doran
In Destiny and Decisions-Part 1, students will:
- Realize the magnitude of the imperative to take the gospel to the whole world
- Grasp the importance of the first half of the First Angel’s message in Revelation 14:6-7
- Mark the significance of Christ’s roles as both lawyer (advocate) and judge in the final judgment
- Discover how other students in their age group, from around the world, feel about the final judgment and Christ’s role in salvation
- Accept themselves as forgiven and covered by the grace of Jesus
- Understand that Jesus is the only fair and true judge
- Deepen their sensitivity toward others and resist the temptation to criticize or judge
- Be able to download and shade drawings that reinforce the materials presented in the main lesson
- Complete a drawing related to the materials presented in the main lesson by following a step-by-step instructional video from Dr. Sandy
About the instructor...
Within the educational arena, she has taught on every level from pre-school through college, held top administrative roles in four schools, and worked as Associate Superintendent of Education for the Florida Conference for 15 years. Most recently, she served as founding head of North Tampa Christian Academy, creating an innovative environment for project-based learning.
Dr. Doran holds a bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education from Atlantic Union College, a master’s degree in religion and communication from Andrews University, and a doctorate in special education from Boston University. She currently serves as Curriculum and Creative Director of Three Angels for Kids.
The Judgment: A Reason to Give God Glory1 of 3
Grasp the importance of the first half of the First Angel’s message in Revelation 14:6-7. Learn the significance of Christ’s roles as both lawyer (advocate) and judge in the final judgment.
Supplemental Lesson 1 for Part 12 of 3
Drawing helps us remember things, so have some fun shading drawings related to the lesson material on the first half of the First Angel's message in Revelation 14:6-7.
Submit your review
I like the way it [the content] was broken down! Thank You, Dr. Sandy.
Great lessons. The drawing exercises were interesting, informative, and enjoyable.