Creator of All-Part 5: Value
In Creator of All-Part 5 (Value) by Dr. Sandy Doran, students will:
- Know that the first angel’s message of Revelation 14 tells us to worship God on the seventh day because He made the world in six days;
- Be motivated to share the good news of God’s creative power with their world;
- Understand that many of God’s creatures are disappearing from the planet and as Christians, we should be stewards of the earth;
- Learn fascinating details about a creature with an unusual feature making it important to both nature and humanity;
- Have an opportunity to give their hearts to Jesus as the course series concludes;
- Complete a drawing of a valuable creature by following a step-by-step instructional video from Dr. Sandy;
- Color and shade two pictures of different types of crabs;
- Complete a drawing of a channeled whelk by following a step-by-step instructional video from Dr. Sandy.
This course is recommended for Grades 1-4 (Ages 6-10)
About the instructor...
Within the educational arena, she has taught on every level from pre-school through college, held top administrative roles in four schools, and worked as Associate Superintendent of Education for the Florida Conference for 15 years. Most recently, she served as founding head of North Tampa Christian Academy, creating an innovative environment for project-based learning.
Dr. Doran holds a bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education from Atlantic Union College, a master’s degree in religion and communication from Andrews University, and a doctorate in special education from Boston University. She currently serves as Curriculum and Creative Director of Three Angels for Kids.
- Before starting this course you must complete the required prerequisite course: Creator of All-Part 4 (Beauty) by Dr. Sandra Doran
Revelation 14’s Call to Worship for Elementary School Children
Biblical Lessons From a Creature with an Unusual Feature1 of 4
Learn fascinating details and important biblical lessons from the horseshoe crab, which was created by God with an unusual feature.
Creator of All-Part 5: Supplemental Lesson 12 of 4
Drawing helps you remember the things discussed in the lesson. Enjoy learning more fun facts about crabs and shading a drawing of a crab. Crabs are fascinating creations of God.
Creator of All-Part 5: Supplemental Lesson 23 of 4
Drawing helps you remember the things discussed in the lesson. So, have some fun shading the drawing of a seahorse. Seahorses are fascinating creations of God.
Submit your review