Creator of All-Part 4: Beauty
In Creator of All-Part 4 (Beauty) by Dr. Sandy Doran, students will:
- Remember that we give God the glory and worship Him on the seventh day because He is our Creator;
- Recall that the first angel of Revelation 14 tells us to worship Him who created the heavens, the earth, and the seas;
- Be reminded to give God the credit whenever we share something about the wonders of nature;
- Discover God’s handiwork in designing an unusual creature in the ocean buried in the sand;
- Complete a drawing of an unusual creature in the ocean by following a step-by-step instructional video from Dr. Sandy;
- Complete a coloring sheet of shells and try drawing one on their own;
- Complete a drawing of a seahorse by following a step-by-step instructional video from Dr. Sandy.
This course is recommended for Grades 1-4 (Ages 6-10)
About the instructor...
Within the educational arena, she has taught on every level from pre-school through college, held top administrative roles in four schools, and worked as Associate Superintendent of Education for the Florida Conference for 15 years. Most recently, she served as founding head of North Tampa Christian Academy, creating an innovative environment for project-based learning.
Dr. Doran holds a bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education from Atlantic Union College, a master’s degree in religion and communication from Andrews University, and a doctorate in special education from Boston University. She currently serves as Curriculum and Creative Director of Three Angels for Kids.
- Before starting this course you must complete the required prerequisite course: Creator of All-Part 3 (Design) by Dr. Sandra Doran
Revelation 14’s Call to Worship for Elementary School Children
Discover an Unusual Ocean Creature Buried in the Sand1 of 4
Discover an unusual ocean creature buried in the sand and learn biblical lessons from it.
Creator of All-Part 4: Supplemental Lesson 12 of 4
Drawing helps you remember the things discussed in the lesson. So, have some fun shading shade some seashells.
Creator of All-Part 4: Supplemental Lesson 23 of 4
Drawing helps you remember the things discussed in the lesson. So, have some fun shading the drawing of a hermit crab-one of God's fascinating creations.
Submit your review