Creator of All-Part 3: Design
In Creator of All-Part 3 (Design) by Dr. Sandy Doran, students will:
- Remember that Revelation 14 reminds us to tell the whole world that Jesus made the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them;
- Acknowledge that we worship God on the seventh day and give Him glory because He alone is the Creator of the world;
- Learn fascinating details about Dr. Sandy’s favorite animal and how it provides a window into the incredible care and genius of God;
- Resolve to have fun while drawing and resist the urge to get frustrated, give up, or compare their work with others;
- Complete a drawing of Dr. Sandy’s favorite animal by following her step-by-step instructional video;
- Shade a picture of a cheetah and a lion using their best shading techniques;
- Complete a drawing of an elephant by following Dr. Sandy’s step-by-step instructional video;
This course is recommended for Grades 1-4 (Ages 6-10)
About the instructor...
Within the educational arena, she has taught on every level from pre-school through college, held top administrative roles in four schools, and worked as Associate Superintendent of Education for the Florida Conference for 15 years. Most recently, she served as founding head of North Tampa Christian Academy, creating an innovative environment for project-based learning.
Dr. Doran holds a bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education from Atlantic Union College, a master’s degree in religion and communication from Andrews University, and a doctorate in special education from Boston University. She currently serves as Curriculum and Creative Director of Three Angels for Kids.
- Before starting this course you must complete the required prerequisite course: Creator of All-Part 2 (Persistence) by Dr. Sandra Doran
Revelation 14’s Call to Worship for Elementary School Children
Biblical Lessons from Dr. Sandy’s Favorite Animal1 of 4
Learn fascinating details and important biblical lessons from Dr. Sandy's favorite animal.
Creator of All-Part 3: Supplemental Lesson 12 of 4
Drawing helps you remember the things discussed in the lesson. So, have some fun shading the drawings of a cheetah-a very interesting African animal created by God.
Creator of All-Part 3: Supplemental Lesson 23 of 4
Drawing helps us remember things. So, have some as you shade the drawing of another big cat-the lion. The lion is one of God’s most majestic creatures.
Submit your review