Creator of All-Part 2: Persistence
In Creator of All-Part 2 (Persistence) by Dr. Sandy Doran, students will:
- Recall that the three angels’ messages are found in the book of Revelation;
- Discover that the first angel not only states that God made the world but tells us to go out and share the good news with the whole world;
- Learn fascinating facts about amazingly persistent creatures from footage captured in Dr. Doran’s own yard;
- Understand the value the Bible places on persistence and hard work;
- Resolve to keep trying when things are not easy;
- Learn how to draw and shade a squirrel by following a step-by-step instructional video from Dr. Sandy;
- Complete two pictures by drawing in missing items and shading the drawings;
- Learn how to draw and shade a beaver by following a step-by-step instructional video from Dr. Sandy.
This course is recommended for Grades 1-4 (Ages 6-10)
About the instructor...
Within the educational arena, she has taught on every level from pre-school through college, held top administrative roles in four schools, and worked as Associate Superintendent of Education for the Florida Conference for 15 years. Most recently, she served as founding head of North Tampa Christian Academy, creating an innovative environment for project-based learning.
Dr. Doran holds a bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education from Atlantic Union College, a master’s degree in religion and communication from Andrews University, and a doctorate in special education from Boston University. She currently serves as Curriculum and Creative Director of Three Angels for Kids.
- Before starting this course you must complete the required prerequisite course: Creator of All-Part 1 (Protection) by Dr. Sandra Doran
Revelation 14’s Call to Worship for Elementary School Children
Lessons from Amazingly Persistent Creatures1 of 4
Learn important lessons from amazingly persistent creatures.
Creator of All-Part 2: Supplemental Lesson 12 of 4
Drawing helps you remember the things discussed in the main lesson. So, have some fun shading the drawing of ants hard at work-persistent creatures created by God.
Creator of All-Part 2: Supplemental Lesson 23 of 4
Drawing helps you remember the things discussed in the main lesson. So, have some fun shading the drawing of an ant tunnel.
Submit your review