Creator of All-Part 1: Protection
In Creator of All-Part 1 (Protection) by Dr. Sandy Doran, students will:
- Discover that the last book of the Bible, Revelation, contains a message from three very special angels;
- Understand that because God created the world in six literal days, we worship him as our Creator and honor him on the seventh day;
- Know that the first angel of Revelation calls us to worship the Creator;
- Learn fascinating facts about God’s nature and the amazing creatures He has created to share our world;
- Realize that God has created us in His image to be artists, writers, and creators of beauty;
- Discover how God has made camouflage as a means of protection for some of his creatures;
- Learn how to draw and shade a praying mantis by following a step-by-step instructional video from Dr. Sandy;
- Create their own camouflage pattern by viewing and coloring samples of camouflage in nature;
- Find and color a camouflaged creature in a nature drawing;
- Learn how to draw and shade a lizard by following a step-by-step
instructional video from Dr. Sandy.
This course is recommended for Grades 1-4 (Ages 6-10)
About the instructor...
Within the educational arena, she has taught on every level from pre-school through college, held top administrative roles in four schools, and worked as Associate Superintendent of Education for the Florida Conference for 15 years. Most recently, she served as founding head of North Tampa Christian Academy, creating an innovative environment for project-based learning.
Dr. Doran holds a bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education from Atlantic Union College, a master’s degree in religion and communication from Andrews University, and a doctorate in special education from Boston University. She currently serves as Curriculum and Creative Director of Three Angels for Kids.
Look Closely1 of 4
Learn fascinating facts about nature and the amazing creatures that share our world.
Creator of All-Part 1: Supplemental Lesson 12 of 4
Drawing helps you remember the things discussed in the lesson. So, have some fun shading a chameleon-one of God's fascinating creations.
Creator of All-Part 1: Supplemental Lesson 23 of 4
Drawing helps you remember the things discussed in the Three Angels in the Sky lesson and Supplemental Lesson 1 about different types of camouflage. So, have some fun shading different types of patterns that are found on animals created by God.
Submit your review