Social Media Evangelism
By Alyssa Truman
Learn practical tips to effectively use various social media platforms for evangelism. Learn how to take the gospel to people where they are spending most of their time – on social media.
– Taught by Alyssa Truman
Researcher Jason Mander at Global Web Index recently published that total hours spent online via PCs, laptops, mobiles, and tablets grew from 5.5 hours per day in 2012 to 6.5 hours per day in 2016. One of the main drivers of this online engagement is social networks. According to Mander’s research, the average person spends 2 hours every day on social networks like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram; and that number is increasing year over year. People are connecting, making friends, dating, reading the news, celebrating life’s milestones, shopping, laughing, and learning online for more hours a day than almost any other activity.
Using her experience as the Marketing Manager for Adventist World Radio, Alyssa Truman teaches you how to effectively use social media for evangelism.
In this course you will:
- Learn practical steps on how to get the good news of the gospel to where the people are – social media
- Learn tips on how to use Facebook and YouTube as tools for evangelism
- Learn what to share and how to post on social media platforms
- Learn how to become an influencer on Facebook and YouTube
- Learn how to easily and quickly start a podcast
- Discover valuable resources to help you begin podcasting
- Discover other ways to use digital evangelism from Alyssa Truman’s responses to the questions from the attendees to the sessions
- Learn from the experience of attendees to the session who shared creative ways they have used social media for evangelism
About the instructor
Submit your review
I was applying already some of the tips she mentioned - also learned some other new interesting ones that I could try.