Doing small groups the right way – Part 1
By Dr. Mark Finley
Learn the theological and biblical basis for small groups. Discover four (4) things all small groups have in common and how to leverage them for success. Understand the various types of small groups identified in the book of Acts and learn how to implement them.
– Taught by Dr. Mark Finley
Doing small groups the right way – Part 1 is part of a three (3) course series (Doing small groups the right way) on small groups developed and taught by Dr. Mark Finley. They are only available on our HopeLives365 Online University. The material presented in these online courses is the same taught by Dr. Finley to a group of pastors and other leaders enrolled in a master’s degree program at Southern Adventist University.
We worked with Dr. Finley’s staff to adapt and package the material, including his handouts, into online interactive courses for the HopeLives365 Online University and to deliver them to you in three-amazing, affordably priced courses. They are recommended for pastors, lay leaders and members interested in doing small groups the right way. As you take these courses, we recommend that you have a notepad available because some of the materials presented by Dr. Finley and required for the online tests, were not in his handout. When small groups ministry is done the right way, the church will experience Acts 2:47 in action – “And the Lord added to the church daily those who were being saved.”
In this interactive course you will:
- Learn the theological and biblical basis for small groups.
- Discover the small group(s) identified in Genesis
- Discover four (4) things all small groups have in common and how to leverage them for success
- Understand the various types or models of small groups identified in the book of Acts
- Receive an in-depth analysis of three (3) types/models of small groups and their characteristics
- Learn how to implement various types or models of small groups
- Learn what to expect when inviting people to join a small group(s)
- Review examples of small groups in the Old and New Testaments
- Be presented with several opportunities to demonstrate your understanding of the material and concepts presented by Dr. Finley
Submit your review