Revelation’s Ancient Discoveries 2
Discover the peacemaker identified in Revelation and its symbol in the book. Review the world’s final events outlined in the book of Revelation. Understand Revelation’s most amazing prophecy and its relevance to us today.
– Taught by Pastor Mark Finley
The very first words of this book we’re studying are “The revelation of Jesus Christ.” That’s how John’s prophecy got its name. It’s a revelation from Jesus and about Jesus. A few verses later, lest there be any doubt about who is at the center of this book, John presents Jesus Christ as “The faithful witness, and firstborn from the dead, and the ruler over the kings of the earth. To Him who loved us and washed us from our sins in His own blood . . . be glory and dominion forever and ever.” Revelation 1:5-6.
In this course you will:
- Discover the symbol of Jesus that dominates the book of Revelation
- Understand the importance of that symbolism to us today
- Learn the impact of unresolved guilt on our emotional health
- Discover the images of believers presented in Revelation
- Discover the source of spiritual power for last-day believers
- Understand God’s end-time plan laid out in the Bible
- Discover the one thing, described in the Bible, that Satan can’t counterfeit
- Discover Revelation’s most amazing prophecy and why it’s important to us today
- Learn the focus of earth’s final conflict between good vs evil
- Understand the angel’s messages in Revelation 14 in the context of modern-day events
Revelation’s peace maker1 of 4
Discover the peace maker identified in Revelation and its symbol in the book. Discover the good news of the Bible reinforced in the book of Revelation.
Revelation’s source of spiritual power2 of 4
Take a closer look at exactly what God does in an individual’s life. Learn how the Holy Spirit works in our minds and compare that with what psychoactive drugs do.
Revelation’s final events3 of 4
Discover God’s end-time plan laid out, and specific end-time world events, in the book of Revelation. Learn how to accurately interpret end-time world events based on scripture.