21st Century Signs of the Coming of Jesus
Learn what the Bible says about four (4) major categories of signs that point to the coming of Jesus. Discover signs not seen in previous generations.
– Taught by Pastor Mark Finley
What Will I Learn?
- Biblical evidence of the political signs that point to the coming of Jesus
- Biblical evidence of the economic signs that point to the coming of Jesus
- Biblical evidence of the signs in the religious world that point to the coming of Jesus
- Biblical evidence of the signs in the technological world that point to the coming of Jesus
- Over 25 biblical references to signs of the coming of Jesus from the Old Testament and the New Testament. (Bible verses are listed in the lesson)
- The meaning of the international fraternity or brotherhood of nations
- What the Bible says about the driving force behind this international fraternity
- What happens to God’s people as these signs unfold
- Signs of the coming of Jesus not seen in previous generations
- Answers to questions from the attendees, for example:
- Mark 13:32 says, “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.” Does it mean that Jesus does not know when He’s going to come?
- If He knows the date and time of His return, where can I find the Bible passage that says that He knows when He is going to return?
- What exactly is the mark of the beast?
- Is it true that it will be like a tattoo on the forehead or on the hand?
- And much more …
This FREE Prophecy course is the replay of the webinar / live-Bible study held on November 5, 2018, which was structured with a 45-minute presentation from Pastor Finley and 15-minutes of his responses to Q&A from the attendees.
Artwork used in the course description by Nathan Greene. Used with permission
Submit your review
Thank you! It was amazing! I will continue watching them!
My husband and I thank Pastor Finely for the webinar. We appreciate Pastor Finely talking about what is on everyone's mind. Current events, and the state of the world. We trust the Lord will care for us as we do His work in the cities.