Seven (7) Biblical Steps to Debt-Free Living
Learn seven (7) biblical steps to become debt-free. Learn proven techniques to pay-off debt, avoid debt and save money. Understand the risks debt poses to your physical and spiritual health.
– Taught by Chris Sealey
“When then the Bible declares (John 8:36), “if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed,” it’s not just limited to freedom from the condemnation and burden of sin. It applies to anything that puts a burden on the child of God, and yes that includes freedom from the burden of debt (Proverbs 22:7).”
Consumer debt is a global problem. It’s God’s desire for His children to get out of debt His way (Jeremiah 29:11) — the stress-free way. This course teaches seven (7) biblical steps to get out of debt God’s way. We received several requests for copies of Chris Sealey’s presentation to study offline with your small group or church – Get your copy now!
You will learn:
- Seven (7) biblical steps to get out, and remain out of debt
- What the Bible says about debt
- What the Bible does not say about debt
- What the Bible has to say about saving
- What is a Christian budget and how to create one
- How to create an easy-to-follow debt reduction plan/schedule
- How to prioritize which debts you should tackle first.
- How to identify your “debt triggers” – things which cause you to spend money you don’t have
- Simple steps to control your “debt-triggers”
- What is the “snowball” effect to debt reduction and how you can immediately put it to use
- The risks debt poses to your physical and spiritual health
- Answers to participants’ questions, for example:
- Should I tithe on my gross or on my net income? Does the Bible give any guidance on this?
- Is it ok for a Christian to borrow?
- and much more …
This course includes FREE templates (in Microsoft Excel) for use in creating a Christian budget, and a debt reduction plan/schedule discussed during Chris Sealey’s presentation.
Over the years, he has allowed the Lord to use him in service in several different areas of ministry, some of which include: Head Treasurer, Finance Committee chairman, stewardship leader, and ordained elder. He is also the Dean of the HopeLives365 Online University.
God used him as the stewardship leader to motivate, admonish, and encourage the members of the many congregations to a renewed commitment to all aspects of stewardship, including sustained double-digit year over year growth in tithing and freewill offering. Here is what one of his former pastors had to say about his ministry in the Lord: “The content, in his books, is not only about the philosophy of stewardship. It explains time tested strategies, methods, and principles Chris employed as a treasurer, finance committee chair, church board member, elder, and disciple in the church of God.” – Dr. Neil Reid, Ministerial Director, Georgia-Cumberland Seventh-day Adventist Conference
Submit your review
This was very good, well presented, and I am going to try to follow the instructions from Chris Sealey. Kathleen N.
Can I possibly get a copy of Chris Sealey's presentation pls? Thanx!
What an EXCELLENT resource for God’s people that you are sharing! Saundra
I found the Webinar interesting and it highlighted many things I was already aware of. I was happy to hear things like cable as lifestyle wants not needs and the extra tools presented for budgeting.
Excellent webinar! Praise God from whom all Blessings Flow. If only I could ask the question about a retired income. I need more to hear this webinar.