How to Grow Your Spiritual Life as a Youth Leader
By Jose A. Barrientos Jr.
Learn how youth leaders can prevent becoming burnt-out. Learn how to develop a deeper relationship with Christ and a greater commitment to your faith and youth ministry.
– Taught by Pastor Jose A. Barrientos Jr., Youth & Young Adults Ministries Director, Potomac Conference of Seventh-day Adventists
The primary purpose of Youth Ministries is to help the youth and young adults develop a closer relationship with Jesus Christ. But how can we fulfill this divine purpose when ministry is demanding, challenging and we burn ourselves out in order to keep up with the latest trends and approaches to youth ministry in the 21st century? In this webinar replay course, Pastor Jose Barrientos Jr., Potomac Conference of Seventh-day Adventists’ Youth Director, teaches you how to develop a deeper relationship with Christ and a greater commitment to your faith, PLUS how to prevent ministry burn-out (Galatians 6:9).
“Too many youth leaders make the mistake of thinking what they do in ministry for Christ counts as their personal time with Him.”
(Pastor Jose Barrientos Jr.)
- Review the demands of youth ministry
- Understand the expectations today’s youth have of their leaders
- Learn the Do’s and Don’ts of successful youth leaders
- Draw valuable lessons from how Jesus grew His spiritual life during His earthly ministry
- Learn four (4) steps to grow your spiritual life
- Learn how prayer leads to ACTS
- Expand your understanding of the topic as Pastor Barrientos answers the questions from the live webinar’s attendees
- Be able to download Pastor Barrientos’ presentation to review offline and train/share with others
- Be able to download the audio file from Pastor Barrientos’ video presentation so you can listen offline on your iphone/ ipod or other mobile device
Webinar replay: How to Grow Your Spiritual Life as a Youth Leader1 of 1
Watch the replay of Pastor Jose Barrientos Jr.'s webinar on November 10, 2019, and learn how youth leaders can prevent becoming burnt-out. Learn how to develop a deeper relationship with Christ and a greater commitment to your faith and youth ministry.
Submit your review
I am a new youth leader and learned so much from Pastor Barrientos Jr. He's so passionate about youth ministry. Every Adventist youth leader should watch this webinar!