Four (4) Steps to Building Great Presentations
Learn four (4) steps to building great presentations. Submit an assignment, based on the topic, and receive the instructor’s feedback.
– Taught by Neville Neveling
No matter how compelling your message is, if you don’t get it out of your brain and onto the screen in a simple way, you’ll be met with a sea of blank faces. Whether you are an experienced presenter, or just starting out, there should be ideas in this course, from Neville Neveling, to help you to improve.
In this course, you will:
- Learn four (4) steps to building GREAT presentations
- Learn how to make a good presentation even more effective
- Learn techniques to develop a series of presentations
- Learn when to create series and how to make them effective
- Learn techniques to add illustrations to your presentations
- Gain additional insight and information from the Q&A session following the instructor’s presentation
- Be given an assignment to demonstrate how you can use the information presented to build a GREAT presentation
- Be able to submit your assignment for review and feedback from the instructor
- Receive a certificate after the instructor has graded your assignment and given you a passing score (a score of 70% is required to pass the course)
NOTE: A student must submit the assignment for review and grading prior to completing the course. A score of 70% or higher is required to pass the lesson. If you score less than 70% in a lesson, you must redo the lesson and resubmit your assignment for grading. There is no cost to redo the lesson and resubmit the assignment. Failure to get a passing score/grade will result in no certification.
Four (4) steps to building GREAT presentations1 of 2
Learn four (4) steps to building great presentations. Submit an assignment, based on the topic, and receive the instructor’s feedback. Recorded webinar session held on March 14, 2021.
Submit your review