Why do Evangelism (traditional or digital)?
By Chris Holland
Learn the final two of the five (5) biblical metaphors used in Seventh-day Adventists’ ecclesiology to categorize or describe the church. Ecclesiology is the study of the nature and structure of the Christian Church. Discover how the church in the 21st century can convert challenges into opportunities for evangelism.
– Taught by Pastor Chris Holland
Building on the principles he presented in The Church in the 21st Century, Dr. Chris Holland completes his review of the biblical metaphors used to describe the church in Adventist ecclesiology (nature and structure of the Seventh-day Adventist Church).
This is the second course, in the second series of courses developed from virtual training sessions sponsored by Newbold College of the United Kingdom and attended by pastors and lay leaders from conferences in the Trans-European Division (TED) of Seventh-day Adventists. These training sessions were held in August 2021.
In this course you will:
- Learn the final two of the five (5) biblical metaphors used in Seventh-day Adventists’ ecclesiology to categorize or describe the church. Ecclesiology is the study of the nature and structure of the Christian Church.
- Understand how the church can convent challenges into opportunities for effective evangelism
- Gain additional information and insight from Dr. Chris Holland’s responses to the attendees’ questions
- Complete a brief assessment, which reinforces key concepts of the lesson
- Be able to download a copy (PDF file) of the presenter’s slides for study offline
- Receive a personalized, digital Certificate of Completion upon successful completion of all the lessons
Note: There is a required prerequisite course, The Church in the 21st Century by Chris Holland, before taking this course.
- Before starting this course you must complete the required prerequisite course: The Church in the 21st Century
By Chris Holland
Submit your review