Resources for Prophetic Preaching, Teaching, and Evangelism
By Chris Holland
Unleash the power of your prophetic preaching and teaching using resources developed by successful preachers and evangelists. Learn where to get these FREE resources for MAC and PC. Learn how to modify these FREE resources to best suit your audience.
– Taught by Pastor Chris Holland
If you are a pastor, a local elder, or lay leader, then you are constantly looking for images, illustrations, or good resources to help you write that next inspiring sermon or teach that next class. Look no further! In this course, Pastor Chris Holland gives you a wealth of information on how to get READY-TO-PREACH free resources for both MAC and PC users. This is the fourth course in the series of six (6) courses on Prophetic Preaching and Teaching – Fulfilling God’s End-Time Mission developed from the live-training sessions presented, by Dr. Mark Finley and Dr. Chris Holland, to over 400 pastors and lay leaders from the Caribbean Union Conference of Seventh-day Adventists.
In this course, taught by Dr. Chris Holland, you will:
- Discover resources for Bible study, including PowerPoint slides
- Get PowerPoint slides for Windows users, Keynote for Mac users, sermon notes in MS Word/PDF, and scripts for the Revelation of Hope sermon series in English, Bulgarian, Japanese, Marathi, Russian, Swahili, and Tamil
- Discover how you can get FREE resources (over 160 sermons, and much more) from the Ministerial Department of the General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists
- Get eight (8) complete, READY-TO-PREACH evangelistic sermon series with Microsoft PowerPoint slides
Submit your review