How to Become an Effective Cell Phone Evangelist – Part 3
Learn how to detect and respond to positive and negative indicators in your recipients’ responses to your WhatsApp call to action. Understand High Touch in cell phone evangelism and how to use it.
– Taught by Neville Neveling and Gideon Pelser
“Cell phone evangelism is the work of the Holy Spirit.”
- Understand the importance of including a call to action at the end of each sermon/study sent via WhatsApp
- Learn the various types of responses to a call to action. Lecture includes examples from real recipients
- Learn how to detect the tone of the responses (text message or voice mail) to a call to action
- Learn what to do when your contacts/recipients ask questions about the material they received
- Discover resources to help you respond to questions asked by the recipients of your WhatsApp messages/sermons
- Learn how to identify and respond to the positive indicators (for example, acceptance, joy, sharing, etc.) in your recipients’ responses to your call to action
- Learn how to identify and respond to the negative indicators (for example, anger, objection, resistance, rejection, etc.) in your recipients’ responses to your call to action
- Learn how to convert negative indicators into opportunities
- Learn the High Touch techniques used in cell phone evangelism
- Learn how to listen to the working of the Holy Spirit
The lesson in this course contains the training video presentation from Neville and Gideon and also includes the audio file to download and listen offline. When you complete this course, you will receive a digital Certificate of Completion. Certificates can be printed or saved as a .pdf or .jpg file so that you can easily share your accomplishments with your friends and relatives on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
NOTE: Required PREREQUISITE courses:
- How to Become an Effective Cell Phone Evangelist – Part 1
- How to Become an Effective Cell Phone Evangelist – Part 2
How to Become an Effective Cell Phone Evangelist – Part 31 of 1
Learn how to send an effective call to action that results in a response from the recipient. Learn how to identify and respond to positive and negative indicators in your recipients’ responses to your call to action. Identify steps to convert negative indicators into opportunities.
Submit your review
Excellent and spirit-filled. I have learned so much from this four-part series, where it went from the simple to the awesome. I can't wait to implement these ideas as I witness for Jesus. Digital/Cell phone evangelism is going to be great... In Jesus name.
Very informative, clearly explained. I am ready to go.