How to Become an Effective Cell Phone Evangelist – Part 2
Understand the importance of prayer, reconciliation, being a good listener, and humility in the life of a cell phone evangelist. Understand the concept of the one-soul audience.
– Taught by Neville Neveling and Gideon Pelser
“The promise of a cell phone evangelist – We will help people understand the Bible in order for them to experience real peace, real joy, and real hope in Jesus Christ.”
- Understand the importance of prayer, reconciliation, being a good listener, and humility in the life of a cell phone evangelist
- Learn how to touch the hearts and minds of your recipients/contacts
- Understand the concept of the one soul audience
- Understand the importance of avoiding controversy and being an effective advocate for truth
- Discover ways to help your recipients/contacts get away from the noise and distractions of everyday life to have quiet time to listen to God’s word in the messages you send
- Learn ways to get responses from your recipients/contacts
The lesson in this course contains the training video presentation from Neville and Gideon and also includes the audio file to download and listen offline. When you complete this course, you will receive a digital Certificate of Completion. Certificates can be printed or saved as a .pdf or .jpg file so that you can easily share your accomplishments with your friends and relatives on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
NOTE: Required PREREQUISITE course:
- How to Become an Effective Cell Phone Evangelist – Part 1
Submit your review