How to Become an Effective Cell Phone Evangelist – Part 1
Understand the calling and the anointing of an individual chosen by God to be a cell phone evangelist. Understand the methodology of effective cell phone evangelism.
– Taught by Neville Neveling and Gideon Pelser
“We never baptize strangers, we baptize people that have become friends over a period of time.”
- Understand the calling and the anointing of an individual chosen by God to be a cell phone evangelist
- Understand the methodology of effective cell phone evangelism
- Understand the importance of association and identification with your WhatsApp recipients/contacts
- Learn how to be in a position to touch people’s hearts and minds
- Discover the importance of repetition of truth to your recipients
- Discover how cell phone evangelists bring truth to the hearts of the recipients on their WhatsApp broadcast list
- Learn how to use current events to stimulate interest in the hearts and minds of the recipients on your WhatsApp broadcast list
The lesson in this course contains the training video presentation from Neville and Gideon and also includes the audio file to download and listen offline. When you complete the course, you will receive a digital Certificate of Completion. Certificates can be printed or saved as a .pdf or .jpg file so that you can easily share your accomplishments with your friends and relatives on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
NOTE: Required PREREQUISITE courses:
- Introduction to Cell Phone Evangelism – Part 1
- Introduction to Cell Phone Evangelism – Part 2
How to Become an Effective Cell Phone Evangelist – Part 11 of 1
Determine if you have received the calling and the anointing to be a cell phone evangelist. Identify key concepts in the methods of an effective cell phone evangelist. Apply Jesus’ model of association and identification to your WhatsApp contacts.
Submit your review
What an amazing tool to reach the world for Christ. This method of evangelism is so effective, it will have an impact in the promulgation of the gospel like no other. The easy to use, organised, systematic progression allows all who want to witness for the Lord to become involved. I am praying for and looking forward to reaping many souls, by God's grace, from broadcast to baptism.