Discovering Prophecy – Volume IV
Christian Martin uses a structured question and answer format to conduct a detailed review of Daniel chapters 7 and 8. Discover in Daniel 7 how, thousands of years ago, the prophet outlined the rise and fall of earthly kingdoms, and the rise of God’s eternal kingdom. Discover in Daniel 8 how God makes His final move to set all things right and end sin, sickness, and death.
– Taught by Pastor Christian Martin
Pastor Christian Martin continues his Discovering Prophecy series using a structured question and answer format to conduct a detailed review of Daniel chapters 7 and 8. He uses a combination of three (3) types of questions:
- Right There Questions: Literal questions whose answers can be found in the Bible verse(s) of Daniel chapters 3 and 4. Often the words used in the question are the same words found in the Bible verses.
- Think and Search Questions: Answers are gathered from several parts of the Bible verse(s) and put together by Christian Martin to make it meaningful and relevant.
- The Presenter and You: These questions are based on information provided in the Bible verse(s) but the attendees are required to relate it to their own experience. Although the answer does not lie directly in the text, the attendee must have read it in order to answer the question.
The questions are used to stimulate the recall of prior knowledge and promote a deeper comprehension of the Scripture. The questions also help the attendees to uncover what has been learned and together with the presenter comprehensively explore the material presented. This is available only in the HopeLives365 Online University course catalog!
- Discover in Daniel 7 how, thousands of years ago, the prophet outlined the rise and fall of earthly kingdoms, and the rise of God’s eternal kingdom.
- Discover in Daniel 8 how God makes His final move to set all things right. He takes charge and truth, cast to the ground, is restored.
This FREE course is the replay of the live-presentation Christian Martin held on April 8, 2020, and includes:
- The video replay of the recording
- A FREE copy of the King James version of the Bible
Submit your review