Destiny and Decisions Series by Dr. Sandy Finley-Doran is a set of five (5) mini-courses for ages 9-13 years (Grades 4-8). These mini-courses lead ages 9-13-year-olds to make relevant and personal applications of Revelation’s Three Angels’ messages to their lives today. Now kids can grasp the joy and excitement of the three angels’ messages as they listen to these clear, grace-filled presentations by Dr. Sandy. Captivating stories lead students to make connections with their lives today as they learn of the overwhelming love of Jesus for them. The lessons in the courses include video content recorded from virtual training sessions with students from around the world. To be sure students fully understand the material, questions are provided along the way, requiring a correct response to move forward.
Within a grace-filled context, students grasp the heart of the Three Angels’ messages and understand God’s loving purpose in providing the warnings in the Bible’s last book (Revelation).
The Destiny and Decisions series is made up of five (5) mini-courses:
- Destiny and Decisions Part 1. The Judgment: A Reason to Give God Glory
- Destiny and Decisions Part 2. Creation: A Reason to Give God Worship
- Destiny and Decisions Part 3. Babylon Has Fallen: A Reason to Break from Crowd-Think
- Destiny and Decisions Part 4: The Mark in the Head and Hand: A Reason to Follow Christ Now
- Destiny and Decisions Part 5: Patience and Faith: Jesus will See Us Through
This five-course series includes:
- Nearly three (3) hours of interactive video that incorporates the recordings from Dr. Sandy Doran’s virtual training sessions with students from around the world. To be sure students fully understand the material, questions are provided along the way, requiring a correct response before moving forward in the video.
- Supplemental lessons containing ten (10) downloadable drawings to shade PLUS Dr. Sandy’s step-by-step video drawing lessons. These drawings help reinforce the material presented in the main lessons.
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile devices and Smart TVs
- A personalized digital certificate of completion, at the conclusion of the series, and a digital badge that is recognized across the Adventist community
When you purchase the five-course series, you pay for four and get the fifth one free! HopeLives365 Online University is the only place on the Internet where you will find Dr. Sandy Doran’s courses uniquely tailored to children resulting in the digital certification badge. Learn the principles of the Bible in the context of grace, cutting-edge teaching skills, love, and compassion.
About the instructor...
Within the educational arena, she has taught on every level from pre-school through college, held top administrative roles in four schools, and worked as Associate Superintendent of Education for the Florida Conference for 15 years. Most recently, she served as founding head of North Tampa Christian Academy, creating an innovative environment for project-based learning.
Dr. Doran holds a bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education from Atlantic Union College, a master’s degree in religion and communication from Andrews University, and a doctorate in special education from Boston University. She currently serves as Curriculum and Creative Director of Three Angels for Kids.
Submit your review