When Jesus Comes to Town, it’s More Than Glitter and Tinsel
Discover prophecies made centuries in advance that confirm Jesus is this world’s only Savior. Understand the story of Mary and Joseph in much more detail and discover the biblical meaning of the gifts of gold, frankincense, and myrrh from the wise men.
– Taught by Pastor Mark Finley
In this course you will:
- Discover prophecies made centuries in advance that confirm Jesus is this world’s only Savior
- Learn the background of the wise men from the East and what led them to follow the star
- Understand the story of Mary and Joseph in much more detail and discover what was really going on behind the scenes in the story of Jesus’ birth
- Capture the real magnificence of Christ’s birth in a humble stable
- Discover Jesus’ amazing power to transform lives
- Understand the relationship between Revelation 12 and the birth of Jesus described in the Gospels
- Understand the different perspectives of the gospel of Matthew and Luke as they described the birth of Jesus
- Learn the approximate time of the year when Jesus was born (hint: it wasn’t in December)
- Discover how the term Epigenetics relates to the nature of Christ
- Understand the biblical meaning of the gifts, gold, frankincense, and myrrh, the wise men brought with them
- Understand the biblical meaning of Jeremiah 10:1-7, and how it’s been incorrectly interpreted by some
- Learn what Ellen G. White, an inspired educator, had to say about Christmas trees and the hanging of ornaments
- Experience the Miracle of Christmas anew in your own life.
This instructor-led Bible study course was taught by Pastor Mark Finley and delivered to enrolled attendees via a webinar on December 9, 2018. In the spirit of the holidays, Pastor Mark Finley gave each attendee a FREE gift, at the conclusion of his presentation.
Submit your review
Enjoyed the information very much. Praying to pass it on to someone else. Blessings to you. Zella
I have been really enjoying the monthly webinars and they are a real highlight. I am often unable to attend my home church due to disability. It is wonderful to have time with the Lord discussing such relevant and timely subjects.
Thanks Pastor Finley for answering my question on the observance of Christmas.