Unsealing Daniel’s Mysteries – 2
Learn how to interpret the prophecies in Daniel 5-8, which predict the rise and fall of nations and end time events.
– Taught by Pastor Mark Finley
What Will I Learn?
- How to avoid life’s greatest mistakes
- Gaining confidence in crisis
- God’s master plan for the universe, the rise, and fall of nations and world conflicts
- The religious-political power, which eliminates the separation between church and state
- The changes to God’s law – how, when and what
This course is structured with videos and printable handouts from Pastor Finley’s lessons. Each lesson has a particular focus such as the factors that contributed to King Nebuchadnezzar’s downfall and how to avoid them.
But the saints of the Most High shall receive the kingdom, and possess the kingdom forever, even forever and ever.’
- PREREQUISITE: Unsealing Daniel Mysteries -1 must be completed before taking this course
- Each lesson in this course contains a video presentation from Pastor Mark Finley. You must watch the entire video presentation, in each lesson, before the Take Quiz button is displayed.
- At the conclusion of each lesson, students are required to take a short-quiz to test their understanding of the material presented. A digital certificate of completion will be awarded to those finishing the course after passing each lesson with a score of 70% or higher.
Over five (5) Hours of Anointed and Insightful Instructional Material from Pastor Mark Finley Combined with Online Quizzes in this Course!
This course expands on the knowledge gained by the student in Unsealing Daniel Mysteries-1. The lessons in this course are:
- Daniel 5 – Life’s Greatest Mistake
- Daniel 6 – Confidence in the Crisis
- Daniel 7 – Kingdoms in Collision
- Daniel 8 – Cleansed at Last
Artwork by Nathan Greene. Used with permission
- Before starting this course you must complete the required prerequisite course: Unsealing Daniel’s Mysteries 1
By Mark Finley
Life’s Greatest Mistake1 of 4
Daniel 5—The greatest mistake in life is not to make mistakes—it is to fail to learn from the mistakes we make. Life’s most foolish decision is to ignore the warnings of God.
Confident in the Crisis2 of 4
Daniel 6—Throughout his life, Daniel faced significant temptations. As he met these temptations through the power of God, his faith grew. The story of Daniel in the lions’ den contains vital lessons of courage for end-time Christians.
Kingdoms in Collision3 of 4
In Daniel 7, the prophet outlines the rise and fall of kingdoms. Armies fight for this earth’s throne. The destiny of the world trembles in the balance.
Submit your review