God’s Word in One Year Bible Reading Course
Get HopeLives365 Online University’s unique one year Bible daily reading plan – a visually simple guide to reading the Bible from cover to cover in one year. Understand the ways of God and his Spirit, in all the Scripture. Discover seven (7) claims about the authority of the Bible. Test these claims by reading the Bible yourself.
– Taught by Mark Finley
Studies show that the human body can survive for three weeks without food. However, after seven days without food, the body enters starvation mode. This means since the body is not being fed anymore, the body starts breaking down its proteins from within in order to create fuel for all its systems. The body starts to become weak and starts to shut down.
Just like you need physical food for physical strength, you need spiritual food every day by reading the Bible for spiritual strength. The Bible describes itself as spiritual food — the water, milk, bread, and meat of our spiritual lives. It’s everything you need for daily sustenance. You’re not going to have much success in winning the spiritual battles you face if you’re starving yourself to death. That’s why we need to read the Bible, God’s Word, daily.
“What if all 16 million Seventh-day Adventists were faithfully reading and studying the Bible each day? What if they were discovering Jesus personally in His word? What if they had a new vital experience with our Lord? God would pour out His Spirit in abundance and we would see an explosion of witnessing and evangelism like the church has never seen.”
(Pastor Mark Finley)
The aim of this course is to help you:
- Read the Bible from cover to cover in one year using HopeLives365 Online University’s unique daily Bible reading plan. Spend 15-20 minutes each day reading the recommended passages from the Old and New Testaments.
- Be able to read and understand the Bible independently in a deeper and more meaningful way
- Learn how to bring the Bible to life as a complete message, given from God’s Holy Spirit, speaking to your own personal life
- Daily increase your faith and ability to withstand the devil’s attacks. “Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.” (Matthew 4:4)
- Discover and evaluate seven (7) claims for the Bible’s inspiration (video presentation by Mark Finley):
- The Bible’s own claims for its authority. What does the Bible say about its own authority?
- Jesus’ claims on the authority of scripture
- The Protestant Reformation and its claims on the authority of scripture
- Early Adventists and their belief in the authority of scripture
- History, science, and lifestyle and how that relates/impacts the authority of scripture
- Analyze some limitations in certain methods of Bible study that are being promoted today
- Review some of the principles for genuine Bible study and how to get the most out of the Bible
We would like to know how you are progressing with your daily Bible readings using our daily Bible reading plan. So, contact us and share your testimony with us.
Submit your review