Creator of All by Dr. Sandra Finley Doran is a set of five (5) mini-courses recommended for children in grades 1-4 (ages 6-10). Children love these age-appropriate lessons with their engaging stories, heartwarming messages, and child-friendly object lessons. With her unique teaching style, Dr. Doran teaches students to draw what they learn, cementing the concepts in their memory. Each lesson comes with two (2) guided drawings and two (2) coloring sheets.
Now kids can grasp the joy and excitement of the first angel’s call to worship the Creator as they listen to these clear, captivating presentations by Dr. Sandy. Unique nature stories lead students to catch the vision of God’s creative power in designing a universe for our enjoyment. At the end of the lessons, an opportunity is provided for children to give their hearts to Christ.
The Creator of All series is made up of five (5) mini-courses:
- Creator of All Part 1: Protection
- Creator of All Part 2: Persistence
- Creator of All Part 3: Design
- Creator of All Part 4: Beauty
- Creator of All Part 5: Value
This five-course series includes:
- Nearly three (3) hours of age-appropriate video that includes stories, nature facts, scripture, and guided drawings
- Supplemental lessons containing ten (10) downloadable drawings to shade PLUS an additional step-by-step video drawing lesson. These drawings help reinforce the material presented in the main lessons
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile devices and Smart TVs
- A personalized digital certificate of completion, at the conclusion of the series, and a digital badge that is recognized across the Adventist community
When you purchase the five-course series, you pay for four and get the fifth one free! HopeLives365 Online University is the only place on the Internet where you will find Dr. Sandy Doran’s courses uniquely tailored to children resulting in the digital certification badge. Learn the principles of the Bible in the context of grace, cutting-edge teaching skills, love, and compassion.
About the instructor...
Within the educational arena, she has taught on every level from pre-school through college, held top administrative roles in four schools, and worked as Associate Superintendent of Education for the Florida Conference for 15 years. Most recently, she served as founding head of North Tampa Christian Academy, creating an innovative environment for project-based learning.
Dr. Doran holds a bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education from Atlantic Union College, a master’s degree in religion and communication from Andrews University, and a doctorate in special education from Boston University. She currently serves as Curriculum and Creative Director of Three Angels for Kids.
Submit your review