How to experience the joy of the holidays during the COVID-19 pandemic
Discover ways to experience the joy of the holidays during the COVID-19 pandemic while adhering to guidelines from the local health authorities.
– Taught by Pastor Mark Finley
Like most events, activities, and celebrations this year, the 2020 holiday season is likely to be far different than previous years. Not only are we in the midst of a global pandemic — requiring us to adhere to social distancing guidelines, severely limiting our ability to gather, and negatively affecting the health and finances of many. Data from the World Health Organization (WHO) shows that COVID-19 infections continue to grow.
Small, household gatherings are being named as one of the primary causes, and experts warn the increase in cases will continue as temperatures drop, people spend more time indoors and the holiday season approaches. This leaves many wondering whether there’s a way to make the holidays happy or if we will have to settle for merely simple, even solitary.
In this course, you will
- Discover ways to experience the joy of the holidays during the pandemic
- Understand the importance of developing positive relationships
- Learn the source of true joy for Christians
- Get healthful tips for staying healthy during the pandemic