Introduction to Cell Phone Evangelism – Part 2
Learn valuable techniques for sharing messages of hope with many people in a way that allows for spiritual growth using tools/apps available for most cell phones.
– Taught by Dr. Duane McKey and Neville Neveling
What Will I Learn?
- What makes cellphone evangelism so effective
- Overview of WhatsApp – the cell phone app AWR360° uses for cellphone evangelism
- How to get WhatsApp from the App Store (Apple) or Playstore (Android)
- Proven techniques for the use of WhatsApp as an evangelistic tool
- Broadcast List option vs the Group Option in WhatsApp
- What are your personal options to use in cellphone evangelism
- What materials are included in a cell phone message sent in cellphone evangelism
“Cell phone evangelism is one means that you can send out messages to teach people about the precious Jesus that we serve. If you are faithful in doing this, then you too will receive the promise of eternal life.”
- You must complete the Introduction to Cell Phone Evangelism – Part 1 prior to taking this course.
- At the conclusion of the lesson, students are required to take a short-quiz to test their understanding of the material presented. A digital certificate of completion will be awarded to those finishing the course after passing the lesson with a score of 70% or higher.
This is the second of two required courses on the Basics of Cell Phone Evangelism.
- Before starting this course you must complete the required prerequisite course: Introduction to AWR360°’s Cell Phone Evangelism – Part 1
Submit your review
I have been greatly inspired through this wonderful training.
A good course. I recommend it.
A bit disappointing as this is basically the same content as part one. If you don't have an iPhone then the menu options are not the same as shown on the video.