Lessons from the church in Ephesus – Part 1
Understand the relevance of the church in Ephesus to modern-day Christians. Learn lessons applicable to modern-day Christians from the commendations, rebuke, exhortation, and promise Jesus made to the church in Ephesus.
– Taught by Pastor Chris Holland
Ever since the Apostle John, on the lonely island of Patmos, penned the book of Revelation, this book has been met with a variety of reactions. There are some who are frightened by the symbols, beasts, and prophecies. There are still others who despise the book as a “trouble-making” piece of propaganda. Many have even said that the book of Revelation is no longer relevant to our day and time. Is all of that true? Discover the answer for yourself!
This is the webinar-replay course from international speaker Chris Holland’s live training session held on April 7, during which he began an in-depth study of the church in Ephesus described in Revelation 2. This is the first course in a series of courses, titled Unlocking Revelation’s Mysteries, in which Pastor Holland will explore the seven literal churches (Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia, and Laodicea) mentioned in the book of Revelation. These courses are available only on HopeLives365 Online University!
In this course you will:
- Review the physical characteristics of the city of Ephesus and discover their spiritual significance to modern-day Christians
- Understand the circumstances that led to the Apostle John’s banishment on the Isle of Patmos
- Understand the significance to us today of Jesus’ presence among the seven (7) lampstands
- Discover the location of the church in Ephesus and why that’s important to us today
- Understand why Christ spoke to the church in Ephesus and the other six churches
- Discover how those letters from John were read and understood in the first century
- Learn the location of the church of Ephesus on a modern-day map of the world
- Understand the relevance of the church in Ephesus to modern-day Christians
- See pictures from Pastor Holland’s visit to the location (modern-day Turkey) of the church in Ephesus and the Isle of Patmos
- Review the commendation, rebuke, exhortation, and promise made to the church in Ephesus and understand the relevance of each of those to modern-day Christians
- Learn the biblical definition of the First Love that the church in Ephesus lost and what Paul had to say, in the book of Ephesians, about it, and
- Discover the Holy Spirit’s deeply personal message for each and every one of us today from Christ’s message to the church in Ephesus
This FREE course is the replay of the live-webinar Pastor Chris Holland held on April 7, 2019, and includes:
- The video replay of the webinar recording
- The audio file of the webinar recording so you can download and listen offline to Pastor Holland’s presentation
- A FREE copy of the King James version of the Bible