30 Days to Natural Diabetes and High Blood Pressure Control Online
By Dr. David DeRose
A comprehensive online six-course series designed to help you understand the dangers of high blood pressure and diabetes. Dr. DeRose guides you through simple, proven strategies/steps to help you naturally avoid, control or even reverse high blood pressure and diabetes.
– Includes FREE material, for download, on high blood pressure, exercise, and diet from the American Heart Association (AHA).
High blood pressure is called the “silent killer” because it often has no warning signs or symptoms, and many people do not know they have it. According to the World health statistics 2012 report, one in three adults worldwide, has raised blood pressure – a condition that causes around half of all deaths from stroke and heart disease. One in 10 adults has diabetes.
BUT THERE IS GOOD NEWS! You can take steps to naturally prevent, control or reverse high blood pressure and diabetes. 30 Days to Natural Diabetes and High Blood Pressure Control Online by Dr. David DeRose is a comprehensive six-course series offered by HopeLives365 Online University. These courses were designed to help you set and achieve realistic goals as Dr. DeRose goes through the 30-day program with you, acting as your personal health coach.
Dr. DeRose partnered with HopeLives365 Online University to provide these vital, life-changing courses for FREE! When valued in terms of the amount of information he presents, it’s an incredible value. Enrollment is easy. Enroll once and you will automatically be enrolled in all six courses for the entire 30-day program.
To assist you in progressing smoothly through the program, and not become overwhelmed, the lesson for each day will be available to you on the specific day of the program. For example, Dr. DeRose’s video lesson for Day 4 will become available four days after your enrollment in the program, Day 5 on the fifth day after your enrollment, and so on.
Here’s a sample of what you will learn during the 30-day program:
- Learn simple natural strategies, which have helped many people decrease or eliminate their dependence on medications.
- Learn how and when to measure your blood pressure and sugar.
- Understand the importance of exercise in controlling hypertension and diabetes.
- Understand the relationship between diet practices and the likelihood of hypertension and diabetes.
- Discover how healthy relationships help control hypertension and diabetes.
- Discover the impacts of caffeine and sodium (salt) on blood pressure and blood sugar.
- Learn how to identify which dietary supplements are negatively impacting your blood pressure and/or blood sugar levels and what to do about them.
- Learn about medically-demonstrated supplements (for example, Coenzyme Q10, psyllium seed husk, guar gum, etc.) and how they might help to optimize your blood pressure and/or blood sugar levels.
- Discover how melatonin can lower your blood pressure.
- Learn how saturated fats impact blood pressure and blood sugar.
- Learn the benefits of rest and relaxation.
- Discover the impacts of sleep on blood pressure and blood sugar.
- Discover “Nature’s Perfect Beverage” and how its use/lack of it impacts blood pressure and blood sugar.
- Discover the power of hydrotherapy (water used externally) and how it can make a difference to those with diabetes and high blood pressure.
- Learn seven (7) key weight control strategies.
- Learn how green vegetables and other plant foods are abundant in vitamins, minerals, and phytochemicals, which have blood pressure-lowering properties.
- Learn how adjusting your intake of magnesium can optimize your blood pressure and blood sugar levels.
- Discover hidden sugars that negatively impact your blood pressure and blood sugar levels.
- Discover the power of deep breathing.
- Learn how stressors impact your health and wellness.
- Learn how to eliminate or convert those stressors, which are negatively impacting your blood pressure and blood sugar.
- And much more…