Tithing and the New Testament Believer-Part 2 by Chris Sealey
- Review Bible verses in the New Testament to learn what Jesus and Paul taught on the topic of tithing and giving
- Learn what it means to “lay up treasures in heaven” (Matt. 6:19-21)
- Learn which principles of tithing, identified in the Old Testament, apply to modern-day Christians
- Understand how your tithes and offerings flow in the Seventh-day Adventist system of church governance
- Review the history of tithing in the Post-Apostolic Church period (A.D. 100 – 600)
This is the replay of the live-instructor training session by Chris Sealey titled, Tithing and the New Testament Believer-Part 2, held on June 27, 2021.