Tithing and the New Testament Believer-Part 1 by Chris Sealey
- Review the history of tithing in the Old Testament
- Learn how many different tithes (Malachi 3:10) are recorded in scripture and which one is designated as sacred or holy by God
- Learn the reasons why God established each of the various tithes
- Discover the recipient(s) for each of the tithes
- Discover which of the tithes the giver/individual was allowed to keep (Deuteronomy 14:26) and for what purpose(s)
- Discover which of the tithes was allowed to be donated to charity
This is the replay of the live-instructor training session by Chris Sealey titled, Tithing and the New Testament Believer-Part 1, held on April 25, 2021.