How to Revitalize Your Personal Devotion and Rebuild the Family Altar
By Mark Finley
In a recent survey of Seventh-day Adventists around the world, by the General Conference, results showed that only 52% of Seventh-day Adventists have personal worship on a daily basis, and even more troubling only 37% have family worship. This means that a whopping 63% of all Adventist homes do not have family worship.
In this course, you will
- Learn five biblical principles to revitalize your family worship.
- Discover tips to enhance your family worship experience.
- Learn seven principles for vibrant personal and family devotion.
- Discover some things that could negatively impact your personal and family worship.
- Get immediate access to a downloadable resource, Rebuilding the Family Altar by Mark Finley.