Leading Change in Complex Organizations
Based on a study of Nehemiah 2
By Johnny Wong
In this course you will:
- Learn to harness the leadership skills, biblical resources, and cultural understandings needed to guide successful organizational change in your local conference/church.
- Learn seven (7) important steps to managing change in any organization.
- Learn to diagnose organizational cultures and the role they play in change projects.
- Gain a better understanding of the importance of communications and teamwork in successful organizational change.
- Get immediate access to resources to assist you in developing an Influence Communication Map to understand – the right people, the right content for communication, and the right sequence/timing
- Complete a Leadership Application Assignment, which helps you complete an Influence-Communication Map for the change(s) you want to manage