What Will I Learn?
- The remaining five principles of Christian leadership based on the life of Jesus
- More lessons from Jesus’ example of godly, effective leadership
- How to chair productive meetings in the spirit of Christ.
- The eight (8) guidelines for effective committee/board members
- How to become “An Attorney For The Absent.“
- How to build consensus and unity even when there are differences and disagreements
- The four common factors Jesus used to unite His disciples.
- How to learn from my mistakes and move on
- The Seven (7) Laws of an Effective Leader
- The job description, as defined by the General Conference of Seventh-day Adventist, for every department in the local church
- More practical lessons, and tips, from Pastor Finley’s extensive personal experiences as an organizational leader