What Will I Learn?
- The key components in establishing a successful Discipleship Training and Evangelism program in your church.
- The importance of preparing the soil of the heart, planting the seed of God’s Word, cultivating spiritual interests, harvesting decisions for Christ, and preserving the harvest with ongoing discipleship.
- How to identify discipleship mentors and incorporate a process that provides oversight and accountability for them
- The key concepts covered in the second edition of the Discipleship Handbook, recently re-published by the General Conference of Seventh-day Adventist
- Additional information from his responses to questions, from the audience, related to the application of discipleship training in the local church
- The success of the Manchester South Seventh-day Adventist Church in implementing a discipleship program using the Discipleship Handbook co-authored by Pastor Jim Howard
“Change church members from being consumers to being producers; train them to become soul winners.”
Pastor Jim Howard
NOTE: To complete this course you will be required to take a brief, computer-graded, quiz to test your understanding of the material presented by Pastor Jim Howard. A score of 70% or higher is required to receive your digital certificate of completion.
** The live event was recorded at the Living Hope Seventh-day Adventist church in Haymarket, VA and may be subject to Copyright protection.