Destiny and Decisions-Part 3 for Ages 9-13 Years (Grades 4-8)
Babylon Has Fallen: A Reason to Break From Crowd-Think
By Dr. Sandy Doran
- Grasp the significance of the Second Angel’s message in Revelation 14:8.
- Recognize the importance of symbols in the Bible, particularly the book of Revelation.
- Make the connection between the characteristics of historical and symbolic Babylon.
- Understand that the symbolic fall of Babylon represents the distortion of Biblical truth by religious and government leaders.
- Realize that worshipping God on the seventh-day Sabbath will be the crucial issue before Jesus comes.
- Become sensitized to stand up for those who are maligned by others in the social caste system established by peer groups.
- Commit to follow Jesus now by developing the ability to think apart from the crowd.
- Commit to follow Jesus in the future by standing for biblical truth despite what others say or do.
This is the replay of the live-instructor training session by Dr. Sandy Doran titled, Destiny and Decisions-Part 3, held on April 28, 2021.