FREE Webinar Replay!
7 Biblical Steps to Debt-Free Living by Chris Sealey
Includes Chris Sealey’s presentation in pdf format. Now you can study the material off-line with your church or small-group!
You will learn:
- Seven (7) biblical steps to get out of debt forever
- What the Bible says about debt
- What the Bible does not say about debt
- What the Bible has to say about saving
- What is an IGA investment account
- What the Bible says about an IGA investment account
- Opening an IGA vs an IRA account for saving and which of these accounts is guaranteed a return on your investment
- How to create an easy-to-follow debt reduction plan
- How to prioritize which debts you should tackle first.
- How to identify your “debt triggers” – things which cause you to spend money you don’t have
- Simple steps to control your “debt-triggers”
- What is the “snowball” effect to debt reduction and how you can immediately put it to use
- How being in debt can impact your spiritual life
- Understand the negative mindsets and habits we have about money and how that keeps us from financial independence
- Understand the positive mindsets and habits we need to develop in order to see success with our finances